THE DRIVING FORCE OF THE GECC AND COMMUNITY
HONORING THE WOMEN OF OUR GECC & COMMUNITY
Know a deserving female employee, co-worker, colleague, elected official, and/or executive who has gone above and beyond....leading by example, who deserves to publicly make her mark in history this coming year....???
Nominations now OPEN for the 1st Debut Calendar Edition: Woman in Leadership for any one of the following categories:
Women in Uniform - Police/Fire/EMS | Women in Law | Women in Education | Women in Healthcare | Women in Government | Women in Service Women in Arts & History | Women in Finance | Women in Transportation | Women in Construction | Women in Culture & Color | Women in Hospitality & Tourism *This does not reflect the final order of printed calendar months.
$200 Nomination- Sponsoring Female Includes:
- Company Sponsoring Logo featured on-page of the calendar month with the Nominee.
- Company Sponsoring Info, Photo & Bio of Nominee Included on GECC website
- Company Sponsoring Info, Photo & Bio of Nominee Individually featured on the GECC social media platforms
- Photoshoot of the individual nominee
- Nominee included in Photoshoot for the respective calendar month (included with w/the other women nominees).
- Photoshoots to be scheduled. Date TBA
- Photo framed keepsake presented to each woman for her to display at home or in her office.
Honoree's nominees will be asked to:
- Be available for the themed photo Shoot
- Help sell ten (10) magazines each
- Attend the Luncheon to celebrate their honor. (November 2021 - Date TBA)
$1500 Corporate Sponsorship Includes:
- Company logo featured in the calendar.
- Company logo featured in all Social Media Posts
- Company logo, contact information, and brief overview featured on the GECC Website Calendar landing page
- The company may offer a location as a suggestion for consideration to have the calendar photoshoot of a select month's vehicle backdrop
- Company Logo Featured throughout the November Luncheon, marketing, and event program (November 2021 - Date TBA, Event is Covid-contingent.