Certificate of Origin
The Greater Elizabeth Chamber Of Commerce, through a partnership with the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce, offers electronically chamber-stamped Certificate of Origin and export-related documents.
Whats In It For You?
- All certification staff is accredited by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) World Chambers Federation
- AWTCC seal is recognized and accepted by customs worldwide
- Ensures you have taken all steps to comply with rules, regulations, and international industry best practices
- Helps you achieve objectives in terms of quality, cost, scheduling, performance
- Ensures your transactions are secure with a security background on completed certificates and secure web-based application
- Reduces shipment delays due to incomplete documentation
- Online certification saves on couriers, travel, postage, parking fees
- Engineered to prevent common errors with repetitive applications—perfect for high volume users
- Video tutorials, online help, certification help, phone, and email support
- The system is SaaS (Software as a Service) model—only pay for services used
- All applications are stored online with an audit trail, fully searchable database, and attachments
- Downloadable, detailed management Excel/PDF Reports
- Verify certificate authenticity online at certificates.iccwbo.org
Please contact Laurie Paolella, our Executive Services Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 908-355-7600. We will assist you in reviewing cost and payment options as well as get you set up in the system.